Apple and cinnamon rings
We love making these apple and cinnamon rings for a nutritious and very moreish afternoon snack. This recipe is sweet enough to satisfy a sweet tooth, but not overly so and while they take a little while to bake, there’s so little hands-on time that making these apple rings is a breeze.
- 6 Apples
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees or (gas mark 6).
- Take 6 apples (any apples are fine, but crisper varieties will hold better).
- Core them using an apple corer.
- Then slice from the bottom of the apple to form rings of about 2-3 mm wide.
- Lay them on a baking sheet , lined with grease-proof paper and lightly sprinkle cinnamon over them.
- Bake in the oven for around 45 minutes or until they are slightly golden and crinkley.
- Let them cool and they are ready to eat.