- 3 eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt
- ¼ – ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Small pinch sea salt
- 4 fresh chives, chopped.
Eggs contain tryptophan and also vitamin B6, which helps the body produce serotonin & calcium which helps the body utilise tryptophan. Whilst being a good source of protein to help regulate blood sugar levels, as a drop in blood sugar can lead you to wake at night.
- Once the eggs are cooled, cut them in half and scoop out the yolks into a bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork and add the Greek yoghurt, mixing well.
- Add the paprika and salt.
- Add more yoghurt if required.
- Spoon back into the egg whites and sprinkle with the chives.