Another great, refreshing yogurt dip that goes well alongside a yummy dish of chili!
- 250g Greek yoghurt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 large cucumber (peeled and de-seeded) Then grate and squeeze out to get rid of excess water.
- 1/4 bunch fresh dill, finely chopped.
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- Pinch smoked paprika (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- First of all prepare the cucumber as above.
- It is important to get rid of the excess water, or your tzatiki will be watery.
- Put the yoghurt, cucumber, lemon juice and garlic in a bowl and mix.
- Add the dill and the olive oil.
- Gently mix.
- Sprinkle over a pinch of paprika (if wanted)
- Add to refrigerate for a couple of hours, then it is ready to serve.