Best banana healthy pancakes
These healthy banana pancakes are so easy to make and so fluffy and tasty. And there’s no added sugar!
- 90g Oats (grind to flour in a good processor or use shop bought oat flour
- 60 ml Almond Milk
- 1 Banana (Mashed)
- 1tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch Salt
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs (organic & free range)
- Coconut Oil (for frying)
Nuts, Berries, Banana, Yogurt, Maple Syrup, Honey
- Mix the dry ingredients together and wet the ingredients together in separate bowels.
- Add wet to dry and mix well.
- Leave to stand while you heat coconut oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add small ladle full of batter to pan and cook for couple of minutes on each side until slightly browned.
- Add toppings of choice.