Chocolate chia puddings with almonds & blueberries
Omega-3-packed chia seeds make this chocolatey treat truly irresistible!
- 1 ½ cups of unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ⅓ cup chia seeds
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 handful of almonds
- 2 handfuls of blueberries
- Thoroughly mix all the ingredients together and divide into glasses.
- Refrigerate overnight, or for at least 5 hours, to allow the mixture to thicken.
- Top with almonds and blueberries before serving.