Grilled chicken with salsa verde
A light, but gratifying, healthy meal with loads of vegetables; full of antioxidants and fibre and protein.
Makes about 4 servings
To serve with organic chicken breasts.
- ½ clove garlic , peeled
- ½ tbsp capers
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 1 small handful flat-leaf parsley , leaves picked
- 1 small handful fresh basil , leaves picked
- ¼ tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Chop the parsley and basil (or you can use a food processor), and add the capers, anchovies, garlic, red wine vinegar, mustard and olive oil.
- Whisk together, to make a thick sauce.
- Drizzle over your grilled chicken and serve with carrot & swede mash with bok choy & kale.