Kale & chicken caesar salad
This is an amazing main meal that is also impressive enough to serve for a dinner party. The bitter flavoured greens are perfectly combined with the creamy, satiating dressing over the protein dense chicken. Kale is packed full of minerals and a rich source of vitamin k which is essential for building healthy bones.
- 200g (7oz) kale, shredded, with stems cut out.
- 100g (2 ½ oz) spring greens, shredded and no stems
- 6 anchovies
- 200g (7oz) cooked chicken, cut into thin strips
- 2 tbsps parmesan shavings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsps tahini
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp tamari
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch of chilli powder
- Whisk all the ingredients together.
- Mix the kale spring greens in a bowl with the chicken and drizzle over the dressing.
- Sprinkle over the parmesan dressings and place the anchovies on top.