Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon & spinach
I always feel decadent serving smoked salmon for breakfast. A classic breakfast treat sure to get you a smile – smoked salmon and silky scrambled eggs. Enjoy!
- 6 eggs
- Small amount of nut milk
- 200g spinach
- 90g smoked salmon
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- 4 slices sourdough toast
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a small bowl.
- Heat small frypan or saucepan on stove top and add a small amount of olive oil.
- Add eggs to pan, mix as the eggs are cooking to scramble.
- To wilt spinach, add to a small saucepan with a dash of water.
- Cook over heat, stirring often.
- Remove cooked eggs from pan and assemble on toast with wilted spinach and smoked salmon.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and top with freshly ground pepper.