Strawberry quinoa breakfast bowl
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dessert spoon of maple syrup
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups full-fat coconut milk
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds
1. Add all ingredients (minus strawberries) to one large jar and stir together. Tighten lid and place in the fridge overnight.*
2. Remove from fridge and arrange in two bowls with sliced strawberries and almonds.
3. Serve immediately and enjoy!
*If the mixture feels a bit thick when you remove it from the fridge in the morning, whisk in 2 more tablespoons of coconut milk to loosen it up.