Warm salmon, kale, sesame & ginger salad
A tasty way to boost your nutrient stores, balance your hormones, and increase your fertility through food. Salmon provides omega 3 fats which helps reduce inflammation and the kale is one of the most nutrient dense foods around.
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 180g kale, trim the stems off and chop finely
- 50g spring greens, trim the stems off and chop finely
- 1⁄2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 25ml sesame oil
- 1⁄4 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp honey (runny)
- 1cm piece of ginger, grated finely
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, (fan 180 degrees) or gas mark 6.
- Place the salmon in a baking tray and season. Loosely wrap in foil to form a parcel and bake for 12- 15 minutes until cooked through but still juicy.
- Meanwhile chop the onions, kale and greens and make the dressing by mixing all the ingredients together.
- Once the salmon is cooked, cut into small chunks and mix with the greens, kale & spring onions.
- Sprinkle over the sesame seeds add the dressing and mix.