Kale and apple juice
Need a refreshing and cleansing start to your morning? Why not give this green, zingy, nutrient dense juice a go! Bursting with phytonutrients it will help clear away any morning cobwebs! Although, make sure to combine with a protein rich breakfast to help keep you satisfied till lunch.
- 250 ml of water
- 100g kale (washed & chopped, with central stalk removed)
- 1 stalk celery (washed & chopped into small pieces)
- 1 green apple (cut into chunks)
- 1 kiwi (skin taken off)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp of grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- Juice all ingredients together. If you juice the apple last this helps to push the tougher vegetables through.