Peanut Butter and Cinnamon Granola
This peanut butter and cinnamon granola is so delicious and has the added bonus of being gluten, dairy and refined sugar-free too. It’s the perfect option for those of us who like to make the morning routine as easy as possible. You could equally switch the peanut butter with other nut butters such as almond or cashew as it’s a very versatile recipe.
- 2 cups rolled oats (we used gluten free)
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- ¼ cup honey (or maple syrup if vegan)
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (or 160 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, mix together the oats, salt and cinnamon.
- In a microwave-safe dish or on the stove, melt the peanut butter and honey (or maple syrup) together until smooth.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Stir in the dry ingredients and mix together.
- Spread the mixture onto a greased baking tray (or use parchment paper).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the granola is lightly browned. Stir the granola once half way through.
- Remove from oven and let sit until cooled.
- Break it up where necessary and enjoy it with some delicious cold milk (we used coconut milk).