Super Green Smoothie: Apple, Pear, Kale, Spinach, Kiwi, Lemon, Broccoli & Banana
This smoothie really does tick so many boxes – it contains some protein, is high in fibre and vitamin C and lots and an array of other vitamins and minerals. The coconut water is packed full of electrolytes that your body needs so this is great following a workout but can equally be enjoyed at any time for an energising boost.
- 1 apple, peeled & cored
- ½ pear, peeled & cored
- 3 medium sized broccoli florets
- Handful of spinach and kale
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 kiwi
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Coconut water or water (to your taste and preferred thickness)
- Chop the apple, pear, kiwi, broccoli and place in a blender with the other ingredients.
- Whizz together until smooth.
- Taste and adjust the thickness by adding a little more lemon juice and coconut water/water.